Why you should clean your carpet all year round
Because the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked.
Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
is a family owned and operated business. The owners live and work in the local community
San Francisco Eco Green Carpet Rug Cleaners Export
Does your carpet look flat and lifeless? Are there stains and spots on the carpet? Do you suspect that there is odor emanating from the carpet? If you have answered yes to all or any of these then you need professional carpet cleaning services. It should be time that you contact the most professional carpet cleaning company in San Francisco Eco Green Carpet Rug Cleaners Export.
We offer the most professional and quality carpet cleaning services around. And what’s more, our services are highly affordable as compared to other companies around. We have developed the best cleaning methods and processes over time to ensure that no carpet fiber is difficult for us to clean.
We at San Francisco Eco Green Carpet Rug Cleaners Export pride ourselves for being the best company in carpet cleaning services. We have the best cleaning solutions which when coupled with our state of the art cleaning equipment make cleaning any kind of carpet a breeze for us. We also have been tested and proved to get rid of allergens in your carpet.
The carpet is a very effective trap for allergens which necessitates that it be cleaned regularly to prevent accumulation. We also ensure that you are satisfied with the work that has been done. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and the reason we do what we do.
Stain and spot removal
If you have had stains and spots on your carpet due to spills or a mess from your pet then you need not worry. We have products meant for almost all kinds of stains on the carpet. From urine removers, food stain removers, odor removers, and so much more.
Getting rid of the stain will be an easy process for us which will not even involve scrubbing your carpet rigorously which causes wear and leaves patches on your carpet.
When we are done with the carpet, we ensure that it looks as even as it looked when new. We do not use harsh in the process which also causes wearing and uneven brightness on the carpet. Our products are natural and easy on the fibers of your carpet.
Pet Urine Removal
Pet urine is the most embarrassing and disturbing kind of stain that you can have on your carpet. It is important that the pet urine is removed when it has been noticed. This is because if left to stay it is going to cause odors that can make the house inhabitable.
It will also cause the pet to come back and urinate at the same spot because they use urine as a way to mark territory.
You do not want your pet to be urinating on your carpet and make your house unpleasant to be in. We have the best products for pet urine removal. Our products react at an enzyme level to break the crystals that form on the carpet due to the urine. The urine is then easily eliminated from the fibers of the carpet.
Afterwards we use the best deodorizers that sink into the carpet fibers and neutralize the particles that could cause odor on your carpet leaving it fresh and clean.
Deep Carpet Cleaning
Normal vacuuming does not get deep into the fibers of the carpet. Our process uses hot water and cleaners that sink deep into the carpet fibers and soften all the dirt and other filth that is hidden down there. Then we have powerful vacuum cleaners that will extract the now loose particles and debris together with the washing solution and water. This kind of cleaning ensures that the carpet regains its lost glory.
The fibers are raised up straight and are left soft and smooth to the feel. Deep cleaning is also important in removing allergens. A clean carpet to the eyes may have a completely different situation. Allergens trapped and collected on the carpet sink down to the bottom of the carpet fibers where they are not easily reached by the vacuum cleaners used at home.
Dead skin cells, dust mite droppings, pollen grains and other allergens are easy to remove with a deep cleaning process. It is estimated that an average household may have up to 2 million dust mites. You can therefore imagine the amount of droppings you can have in your house at any one time from these dust mites. That is why it is recommended that you have regular deep cleaning of your carpet.